How To Hire Java Developers For Your Web Development Project
Java programming language has always been a popular option for developing versatile and multiplatform apps. Using Java for building a back-end layer in your web application ensures that it’ll be a robust, secure, and multifunctional solution.
While Java makes a great fit for the development of web applications, hiring highly skilled Java developers may be quite a challenging task. Java offers an extensive set of tools for building various kinds of apps from simple to enterprise level. Therefore, when hiring Java programmers, businesses have to make sure that they choose the developers who can implement full Java potential in their apps.
In this article, we explain how to hire Java development experts for building effective and reliable apps for your business.
Why Hire Java Developers?
With Java, software developers can build a large number of very diverse apps. It’s a popular solution for building:
- financial and banking apps;
- blockchain and smart contact systems;
- ERP systems;
- custom Java apps for governmental or educational organizations;
- media & entertainment apps and games;
- mobile apps for Android devices;
Many IT giants choose Java to develop their apps as it offers an extensive set of development tools while being secure and simple to utilize. The most well-known applications built with Java include Spotify, Twitter, JP Morgan, Jira, PayPal, Comcast, General Motors, American Express, Bank of America, and many others.
Java Advantages for Web
Java is the programming language of great development possibilities. Let’s have a look at the reasons to use this language for building your web solutions:
- platform independence – Java-based apps are compatible with any platforms and devices due to its compiled code. It makes Java apps run on any platform and Java developers don’t need to rewrite a Java-apps’ code depending on a platform like Windows, iOS, or Android;
- object-oriented – with Java, programmers can develop modular apps with reusable code. This accelerates development speed and allows delivering apps much faster;
- simplicity – Java is simple to learn, therefore, it’s a good choice for beginners. Besides that, it’s easy to write, compile, and debug;
- effective memory management – memory management in Java is automatic. It has a garbage collector working in the background that deletes the objects once they are not used by the system to clean up the space for new objects. This results in effective memory utilization and prevents memory cluttering;
- extensive Java development community – only on Github there’re 133,680 public repositories for Java, let alone Java forums and groups in social media where Java developers can always find support and resolve the most challenging development issues;
- a wide range of powerful development tools – Java implements Eclipse SDK, NetBeans, JUnit, Jenkins, IntelliJ IDEA, and many other tools that allow building effective and stable apps.
Advantages of Hiring Java Developers for Your Project
When you hire Java experts for your web development projects, you get an immense number of benefits that can easily outweigh any other web development solutions. That’s what you can get.
Obtain High Tech Abilities at Low Cost
There is a range of skills Java developers have to obtain to successfully implement this programming language. Here is the list of concepts an experienced Java programmer should be acquainted with and implement Java ecosystem, concurrency and multithreading, working with SQL queries, data structures and collections, cache coherence and fence instructions, memory management, implementation of Java Virtual Machine (JVM), classloading, optimization of garbage collection.
Simple Development Team Scalability
When building projects with Java, you can scale your Java development teams depending on the project requirements. For this, you need to define which category your Java development project belongs to. It can be web app development, product development from scratch, existing app upgrading with a new functionality, app migration, 3d party integrations, and others.
As the developers proceed with your app development project, you can add or remove the specialists, reducing costs for building your app.
Obtain Access to the Cutting-Edge Technologies
With Java, software developers can improve an app with the latest technologies. For example, Java makes a perfect match for building IoT solutions, it has special tools for working with Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning solutions.
Above all, Java is a constantly developing and upgrading language. Java creators add new tools, libraries, and frameworks to Java, making it even more robust and easier to implement with the most advanced technologies.
When you hire a dedicated team of Java developers, you free yourself from the necessity to search for suitable candidates, quickly ramp up your software development team, or get deeply involved in product development. Instead, you obtain a team of Java experts who are fully dedicated to your project, while staying self-managed. This way, you can ensure a fast start of your web app development project, get direct access to a unique talent pool, and save on the development costs.
Tips for Hiring Java Experts
It’s not always possible to hire Java developers from the local market. But there are several options on finding them elsewhere. The most viable one is to refer to outsourced specialists. For this, you need to look for a reliable outsourcing company that can provide you with the relevant candidates.
Where to Search for Professional Java Developers
To find reliable and skilled Java developers you have to go beyond just looking for them in Google or any other search engine. Check out professional sites for developers, like Clutch, Upwork, LinkedIn, or social media like Facebook.
As you’ve compiled your list of potential outsourced software development partners, check out their profiles and portfolios. This will help you to determine if the Java developers they provide have enough qualifications to build your app. For web application development, the core skills developers need to include in their Java technology stack are the knowledge of JavaScrip