Things to Consider When Choosing a Mobile App Developer in Poland
Mobile app development is an attractive sphere for many investors today. The market size is growing unprecedentedly – in 2018 its size was estimated at $106.27 bln while by 2026 it’s expected to reach $407.31 bln, growing at a CAGR of 18.4% between 2019-2026. The reasons for this are clear – businesses gain outstanding benefits from wider audience reach to increased revenues. Meanwhile, most users continue using mobile gadgets to access the internet – in 2022 mobile devices will generate almost 60% of the global website traffic, and the figures keep growing.
While the benefits are straightforward, finding the right mobile developers can be a challenge. Building a mobile app requires much time, effort, and expertise. In this article, we’ll explain how to cut down on mobile app development expenses, simply find high-quality mobile developers, and why it’s worth starting your search in Poland.
Why Hire Mobile App Developers in Poland?
Being a major IT hub in Europe, Poland has a large pool of outsourcing software developers who work in various software development fields, including mobile development.
Many companies from the US, Australia, and EU countries prefer contracting with Polish IT companies as this helps them cut down budget expenses due to lower development rates and favorable taxation as well as quickly find qualified specialists with much development expertise.
When you opt for Polish outsourcing companies you get experienced mobile developers with the needed skills and a European mindset.
Many IT giants choose Poland to open their R&D, BPO, RDC, and other centers there. The world-known companies that work here are Microsoft, Cisco, Google, and many others.
Polish taxation benefits are one more attractive reason for foreign companies to outsource to this country. The Polish government puts much effort into the development of the IT sector in the country. They provide residential companies with substantial tax benefits that significantly alleviate the tax burden for businesses.
Some of the government initiatives are:
- Foreign tax credit – Poland helps companies to avoid double taxation;
- Polish Investment Zone – companies can obtain tax incentives even if they are not located in a Special Economic Zone of Poland;
- Tax relief of R&D companies – Poland makes it easier for R&D companies to cover their taxes, though the tax amount will depend on the company size and type of eligible costs;
- Innovation Box – is a new mechanism that allows reducing the tax rate from the income that is derived from intellectual property rights;
- Robotization tax relief – the government alleviates taxes for the taxpayers who invest in robotization, regardless of the size of their operations.
Tips for Hiring Mobile App Experts From Poland
Poland has a vast range of software specialists and businesses that decide to outsource their mobile app development there can easily get lost in all the options. Here are some practical tips that will help you narrow down your search and find the developers that best suit your software development project.
Consider the App Complexity
Resources, budget, and time invested in the mobile app development largely depend on its size, complexity, and features. Some apps are simple to create as they are relying on pre-developed templates while others are more complex and involve a building-from-scratch approach. The amount of code written for an app is determined by the mobile app’s uniqueness.
Think how many features in your app are similar to the solutions provided on the mobile app market. This will give you an idea of how much budget and resources it’ll require to create your digital solution.
Choose the Mobile Platform – iOS/Android or Multiple
Apart from considering your mobile app complexity, selecting the platforms your app will run on is also important. The number of mobile platforms determines the type of mobile app you need:
- Native apps – are the mobile apps that are built “native” for one platform. It means that they will run only on Android or iOS. Although the platform choice is single, native apps provide outstanding user experience as well as smooth and quick performance.
- Cross-platform apps – are apps that run on various mobile platforms. On the other hand, they offer a more modest set of features and increased latency in comparison to native apps. Yet, they’re a great choice for those businesses that aim at quickly expanding their target audiences.