SCAND Released a BPM Workflow Editor and Visualization Tool
SCAND is glad to announce the release of a brand-new product called Flowrigami, a workflow editor, designed to visualize diverse workflows and configure them using graphic components.
It is open-source product distributed under GPL v2 license. Sources are stored on Github. It is easily adjustable to the needs of end users. We provide support to help you integrate component into your project and we are always ready to develop custom functionality of the component at any time upon your request.
Why use Flowrigami?
Flowrigami helps users to easily integrate BPM methodology into their businesses.
- Supports UML activity notations;
- Speeds up the integration of BPM significantly;
- Easily integrated into any ecosystem;
- Visualizes workflows statically or dynamically.
Flowrigami is Best For:
Flowrigami is aimed for different target developer audience:
- The ones that have not integrated BPM in their products yet, but they seek such a solution. They should be offered a framework that will speed up the integration of BPM significantly;
- The ones that have already integrated some BPM approaches but they seek visualization and control component. We need to be able to present our component and help developers to easily integrate it into their ecosystem;
- The ones that just want to visualize workflows statically or dynamically.
How it works?
Flowrigami works in two modes: View Mode and Edit Mode.
View Mode has:
- Central working area, displaying the workflow itself and enabling user’s interaction with it.
- Right area, displaying the properties of the selected node or connector.
Edit Mode has:
- Left area with nodes and connectors library, allowing users to add new elements by dragging them from the library to central working area. This library can be customized by the user. The library contains different sets of objects defined for various diagram types (UML, BPMN, flowchart, etc.)
- Central working area displaying the workflow itself and enabling user’s interaction with it.
- Right area, displaying the properties of the selected node or connector and allowing a user to change these properties. Properties contain both visual ones and custom business properties defined by the user.
As component has both data format and settings format, the user can customize settings for his component online.
Please feel free to contact us for more details and we will be glad to assist you.