Why Use Flowrigami?
- Create workflow using user friendly interface
- Support of UML activity elements (BPMN support is in progress)
- Import/export your workflow in JSON using component API
- Export workflow as PNG picture
- Indicator elements can help make your workflow “alive” and keep focus on process’ progress online
- Run component in two modes: Edit and View
We would like to integrate the following features in the nearest future:
- Custom library support
- Group selection
- Color schemes
- BPMN support
- Back-end framework (Java, Node.js, PHP)
- Undo/redo support, etc.
Please select the one you would like to see as soon as possible and contact us to share what feature will be most suitable for you.
Flowrigami is an open-source bpm tool distributed under GPL v2
We provide support to help you integrate component into your project. There are several support plans available as mentioned below.
We are also ready to develop custom functionality of the component for your company on time-and-material basis.
Scand is providing a full range of custom software development services. We develop software for dozens of clients worldwide, and we would be glad to do this for you. You are welcome to submit your project/product request using our contact form. We will contact you shortly to clarify all the requirements.