AWS API Gateway Client
Custom client for Amazon that ensures easy access to API Gateway resources
AWS API Gateway Client is a custom client for Amazon that ensures easy and comfy access to API Gateway resources. Thanks to improved usability, SCAND custom client significantly simplifies the utilization of Amazon API.
There are several reasons to use AWS API Gateway Client:
- User-friendly interface
- Simplified REST API methods creation
- Search for Amazon REST API resources
- Multi-account management
- Resources tree depiction close to the Swagger structure
Docker service has to be installed before you run the product.
AWS account must provide access to manage AWS API Gateway service and access to view to the list of Lambda functions.
To install the product:
1. Copy or clone the application.
2. Assemble instances you need by running the following command:
$ docker-compose build
3. Establish dependencies for projects using the following commands:
# Front-end $ docker-compose run -rm app yarn # Back-end $ docker-compose run –rm back yarn
4. Create a .env file in the root of a project and copy .env_sample file contents.
5. Set values for .env according to your requirements (optionally):
; Front-end service PUBLIC_PORT=80 HOST=0.0.0.0 CHOKIDAR_USEPOLLING=true API_BASE_URL=http://192.168.100.1:8080 ; Back-end service PUBLIC_NODE_HOST_PORT=8080 NODE_ENV=production NODE_MONGO_DB_PORT=27017 NODE_MONGO_DB_HOST=mongo ; Database service MONGO_PORT=27017 MONGO_DB_USER=root MONGO_DB_PASSWORD=password MONGO_DB_NAME=db_gateway
6. To run the application use a command:
$ docker-compose up -d
7. Application is available at: 192.168.100.1:80
How It Works
To add an account, go to the settings (a cog icon in the upper right-hand corner) and press “add new account”. Fill in the required data:
- Name (You can use any name you want as it is used only as a matter of identification of your account in the system. )
- AWS Credentials: Access Key, Secret Key, and region.
If the system will be able to authorize you with the data entered, your account will be added.
Go to the main page where you can see a tab with your account and the list of AWS REST APIs linked to it.