Outlook4Gmail 4.1.3 Released!
December 18, 2013
We improved Outlook4Gmail performance and launched version 4.1.3.
What’s New with v.4.1.3:
- Improved application ribbon that makes easier access to synchronization options,
- Added full support of all contact’s phone number types,
- Added support of multiple Outlook Data Files (.pst),
- Added support of Internet Calendars,
- Added option to clean up empty Contact Groups on synchronization,
- Added balloon tooltips control to “Miscellaneous” dialog,
- Automatic start of missed schedule synchronization on Outlook start,
- Fixed processing of range occurrence of calendar events,
- Fixed all-day events synchronization,
- Fixed “Accounts” dialog on edit of the contact’s folder,
- Fixed processing of recurrent events with undefined timezone,
- Improved Google Groups Cleaning up.
You can download new version here