Activities and Streams can be added, deleted and viewed the same way it is done in JIRA. New Activities can be easily distinguished by the label Unread. In addition to the automatic label, we introduced possibility to manage their condition: mark some or all Activities as read/unread. Also you can open, view and work with Jira issues right from the Activity Stream in application.
Another key feature of JiraGear is the ability to customize notification alerts. User can choose Activity Stream and turn on “check for updates” in the background mode. The notification alert will pop up on the lock screen or iOS Notification Center when new activities occur (according to application settings).
- View selected Activity Stream.
- Notification settings for new activities in selected Streams, while app is in background mode.
- View JIRA issue from selected Activity and work with it right from the application.
- Mark Activity as read/unread.
- Add unlimited number of Activity Streams from multiple JIRA instances.
- Import saved Activity Streams.
- Convenient, user-friendly interface and easy navigation.
Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
You can request any specific features you need — and order custom software development services, fast and cost-effective