- Support of RSS, RDF and ATOM feeds, import feeds from the Google Reader.
- Offline reading of full article content.
- Easy to add feeds.
- Filtering stories by Author, Title, Content, Category for the best customization.
- Automatic organizing of the feeds by categories to Keep Everything In Order.
- Improved content sorting by Newer first, Older first, Unread first, Read first, Hide read.
- Article grouping by Date: Today, Yesterday, Older.
- Media Collection – easy way to view and play pictures or other media files attached to the articles.
- Full-screen display of News (optional).
- Sliding between news in the News screen with a simple gesture.
- Display of news images with overview in the NewsList screen.
- Star rating of stories.
- Easy to mark items as read/unread.
- Sharing content via E-Mail.
- Landscape support.
- Full-context search in saved stories.
- Font-size option.
- Caching of images for offline reading.
- Import/export feeds based on OPML files.
- Support of Android Notifications for News and Feed Status Updates.
- Portuguese and Russian localization.
- Support of file attachments: download, copy link to file.
New iOS version 1.5 with the same features and functionalities released.
Personalize your content with Smart News Filtering powerful and innovative feature that allows you to filter your news automatically by Author, Title, Content, Category. You can create as many filters as you need. Each filter is made up of search condition to match specific news parameter and an action to perform. With this great feature you can copy your news into some Criteria Folder, mark news as Read, Starred or just delete it.
|Match fields||Search Criterion||Actions|
|Author||Is Equal||Mark as Starred|
|Title||Is Not Equal||Copy to Criteria Folder|
|Category||Contains||Mark as Read|
Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad platforms.
Requires iOS 4.3 or higher.
Requires Android OS 2.3.3 or higher.
Version for iOS
Currently, the reader supports all iOS versions, up to and including iOS 10.
Smart Feed Reader for iOS 11 is under development and coming soon.
Version for Android
You can request any specific features you need — and order the development of your own custom solution, fast and cost-effective