Procurement Management System
Multifunctional procurement system to automate the purchasing processes.
According to the customer’s request, SCAND team had to develop a procurement management system that allows tracking customers/suppliers, managing sale and logistics, generating reports which display the details of business process operations.
- Provides full visibility of the company’s expenses.
- Enables tracking and analytic tools.
- Provide useful tooling to improve the procurement process.
- Coordinates the supply chain.
- Analyses and estimates the company’s suppliers.
- Provides tools for demand planning, forecasting, and supply management.
- Fulfills contract management.
- Provides the mobile access to the information.
- Creates tasks, goals, and reports.
The software helps to create and track the execution of the tasks. The system also allows obtaining statistics on business processes and managing the internal documentation. It is easily customizable according to the customer’s needs due to its module’s structure. SCAND development team used multiple database types to process and consolidate the reports.
- Third-party services to provide the access to public references were integrated.
- Infographics as visual representations of information with the ability to customize the interface according to customer’s needs are provided.
- Solution is optimized for PCs and mobile devices.
- Public API for third-party developers is available.
Multifunctional procurement system helps to automate the purchasing processes.
SCAND developed a web-based procurement solution that reduces time and efforts required to monitor organizational expenses. The customer intends to setup this procurement system for manufacturing and commercial agencies, dealer companies, retail chains, etc.
- ERP Development