1. Configure the osTicket support system to enable the access via API for your WordPress (see the “Authentication” section).
2. Set up the contact form and input the attribute value of the tag name exactly as given in the settings form of the plugin. This will let the data map to osTicket API data template correctly.
3. Add a hidden input with a name specified in the ‘Form Identifier’ while using the contact form.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > search for “scand-osticket-connector”
- Press the “Install Now” button for the “osTicket Connector” plugin
- Press the “Activate” button
- Upload the “scand-osticket-connector” directory to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress
The plugin is free software: you can redistribute and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html or, at your option, any later version.