The WP MultiMailer plugin lets you:
- Send the email to multiple recipients.
- Differentiate data sets while sending them to multiple recipients.
- Add the information about the emails sent to log.
- Add a text before or after the message body.
- Replace the sender’s text, name (field “From Name”), subject, and the recipients if needed.
You can also set up the following options:
- Specify the form name and email address for the outgoing email.
- Specify the email(s) of recipient(s).
- Specify the text that could be prepended to the message body.
- Choose SMTP or PHP mail() functions to send the mail.
- Specify the SMTP settings: host, port, username, and password.
- Choose SSL/TLS encryption, which is different from STARTTLS.
- Choose whether to use SMTP authentication or not, as it is enabled by default.
- Go to Plugins > Add New > search for “scand-multi-mailer”.
- Press the “Install Now” button for the “MultiMailer” plugin.
- Press the “Activate” button.
- Upload the “scand-multi-mailer” directory to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory.
- Activate our WordPress SMTP plugin through the WordPress Plugins Menu.
The plugin is free software: you can redistribute and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 2 of the License http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html or, at your option, any later version.