Salesforce-based Cloud CRM Solution
Cloud CRM solution to track information across departments, structure the data about customers, track leads and opportunities, manage business contracts and enhance customer support service.
SCAND dedicated team was contracted by a US customer to develop a convenient and transparent Cloud CRM solution based on the Force.com platform. The solution possesses a rich feature set to support the specific business needs of our customer.
- Systematize business contacts, leads, and opportunities.
- Create and handle business contracts and price lists.
- Create a reminder for important tasks and appointments.
- Create a custom history for each customer and track the executive’s activities.
- Create and export reports in PDF, MS Word formats.
- Organize case management tools in order to manage and rapidly resolve customer’s issues.
- Integrate the solution with social networks and Google apps.
- View and send emails from Microsoft Outlook (2010-2013) within the CRM application.
During the operation of the business processes with a large amount of data, we have exceeded SalesForce limits. To solve this problem the application architecture and the database has been optimized. One of the customer’s requirements was to provide the ability to load large files in SalesForce (SalesForce has 10 MB file size limits). We implemented the page to download large files using the REST API. Later on, after the application was deployed to the customer’s server, we witnessed a problem with the data storage overflow but it was easily solved by means of integration with Google Drive.
- Customizable and scalable cloud-based CRM solution with a user-friendly interface, easy navigation and a lot of features.
- Ability to synchronize the data on customer and employee applications.
- Business logic integration: process builder and workflow rules.
- Integration with REST API analytics and marketing cloud.
- Scalable and flexible solution based on configuration changes with the opportunity to add/remove certain modules.
Cloud CRM solution for specific business needs.
SCAND has developed a seamless CRM system that helps our customer to get the 360-degree view of customer relationship management and thereby maximize the productivity of the company.
- BPM Software