SCAND team had to develop a document management application, which enables companies and individuals to organize workflow, manage tasks, synchronize metadata and other documents. Users are able to generate reports on what was planned and done in the field with the help of the Mobile DMS client app.
- Flexible user interface.
- Ability to receive, edit and synchronize tasks.
- Data protection.
- Secure data storage.
- Documents exchange.
- Receiving current GPS coordinates and tasks output for the current location.
- Reporting formats: PDF, XML, HTML.
- Ability to send reports, messages, and error information via emails or using server-side application programming interface (API).
- Ability to edit documents.
- Creating and editing images and schemes.
- Creating and adding signatures to forms and documents.
The main features of this application are flexibility and its high-speed, as well as easy and rapid support due to the selected model and architecture.
- Ability to attach metadata to documents and tasks, such as images, photos, videos, and other media types.
- Secure communication channel is used for data exchange.
- Optimal use of system resources (low memory consumption).
- Local data protection. The possibility of data reading on “ROOT” and “Jailbreak” is excluded.
Mobile client application software for the document management system.
As a result, SCAND development team created an enterprise mobility software solution, which provides tight security and high reliability and allows the authorized users to have the access to all information. This mobile document management software could be successfully used for small and medium enterprises (SME) and large enterprises and corporates.