EpubCloud empowers you to effortlessly share and monetize your content
EpubCloud is a combination of the Cloud Storage and EPUB Reader that allows hosting, storing, and sharing EPUB files for their further reading from various devices, including desktop and mobile.
How It Works
A user logs into the AWS cloud library using the admin panel and gets an opportunity to upload the content to the AWS cloud storage.
The EPUB Reader app is downloaded directly from the product homepage.
Store and shareEPUB files are ready for storing, sharing, and reading from the AWS cloud library.
The Cloud Storage is designed for the AWS-based EPUB book hosting with the ability to upload your own books in the EPUB format. It has mobile and desktop clients. Depending on your plan you have an opportunity to get additional options.
The service might also cover DRM support and integration with corporate services and custom billing if needed.
|Features||Demo version||Corporate version*|
|Social network authentication||Facebook and Google|
|Storage||Up to 100MB||No limits|
|Storage per book item||Up to 10MB||No limits|
|Traffic storage||1GB of data per month||No traffic limits**|
|Reader availability||Android reader||Android and iOS readers|
|OS compatibility||Web-based personal library maintenance||Windows, MacOS, and Linux Qt/QML-based reader|
|Customer supportEmail||Email, Skype, and phone|
|Rental and time limits support|
|Library maintenance and an administration portal|
|Permissions, book uploads, per-user/per-device permissions support|
|Real-time billing reports|
* Upon the client’s request, some functions could be a subject of development and integration with the corporate infrastructure.
** All hosting expenses will be added to the monthly billing.
We can efficiently configure and create new modules if requested by the client.
EPUB Reader is the application to easily open, read, and manage e-books in the EPUB format stored in the cloud. We have integrated the epuBear Reader with the AWS cloud storage to download and display the EPUB books.
It is included in the EpubCloud package and fully customizable so that background, logo, or any other elements can be tailored to the clients and their requests.
- Opening EPUB 2 and a part of EPUB 3 documents.
- Getting EPUB document info.
- Going to a page and chapter.
- Opening internal and external links.
- Changing the font size.
- Choosing between a single and double-page mode.
- Applying a night mode.
- Supporting Latin, Cyrillic, and hieroglyphs.
- Applying bookmarks.
- Text searching.
- All books are uploaded to the AWS cloud storage.
- The storage is connected with the EPUB Reader application.
- We provide you with the customizable APK you are free to distribute to the target audience.
To start using EpubCloud is easy. Here are some simple steps required:
1. Log into the AWS cloud library, and then upload the books to the cloud storage.
2. Download EPUB Reader that enables reading the EPUB books stored in the library.
Try our EpubCloud free using its demo version.
Select Your Plan
Below, you can choose any of the available billing plans according to your requirements and demands and get access to extra features, e.g., content sharing.