Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) is a part of IoT that is focused on the manufacture process improvement and automation. Its deployment implies creating a connected environment within a particular production which provides machine-to-machine communication, better productivity, accurate analytics, and a wide range of other advantages. Further are all the main opportunities the IIoT technology has to offer.
What are the benefits of IIoT?
- Automated environment and machine-to-machine communication
- Improved efficiency and productivity
- Reduced manual labor and human errors
- Time, money, and energy savings
- Enhanced industrial safety
- Better quality control
- Predictive maintenance
- Reduced waste and environmental footprint
- New business models available
- Enhanced customer satisfaction and service quality
- Improved facility and supply chain management
- More analytics opportunities
Take a look at our infographic to learn more about IIoT and its benefits.