Apart from being engaged in offshore software development projects and outsourcing IT services for our global customers we succeed in finding time and resources to develop our own products and take pleasure in making them highly competitive, valuable and innovative.
We endeavor to implement our creativity and technological ideas in our own products, some of which are open source.
- SVG Kit for Adobe Creative Suite – direct support of SVG format for Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
- SVG Kit for Android – a flexible and fast library supporting SVG format on Android devices.
- Outlook4Gmail – easily synchronize Contacts and Calendars between Outlook and Google Accounts.
- .NET FontManager – a small open source library for .NET and ASP.NET, which provides low-level operations with various font formats.
- Realm Browser for Android – a small library designed for viewing and editing Realm database files on Android devices.
- SkyHistory – a Skype application that stores and manages Skype chat history and call logs regardless of the Skype client settings.
- SkyRemote – share your desktop easily with any Skype user who has also installed the SkyRemote app.
- Smart Feed Reader – Smart & Organized. Full-featured RSS, ATOM Reader for iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- Mobile E-mail Organizer – filter and organize incoming e-mails on mobile devices.
- Product Locator – this Magento extension displays product locations on Google Maps with the ability to filter them by product categories.
- Vault – this Java applet provides multiple file upload and download capabilities along with the related file manipulation routines. It lets you create robust and powerful file upload system that can be available right from your web browser.
- JTree – use this high-performance Java applet to represent your hierachically organized data.
- Phoebius – a truly object-oriented PHP5 framework for complex applications.
- TrafficPanel – network traffic management. Full web traffic management flows in company network through a gateway.
- Urfin – is the Wizard of Filez. It is a tool that turns an old dream of many people into reality: to find any file located in local area network just per a single mouse click - without installing any software - just using your favorite browser.
- JNDI2R – is a JNDI service provider to Windows registry. It provides JNDI API and supports serialized Java classes in registry.