We frequently work on desktop software, including software for Windows, Mac OS, Linux. Our portfolio includes hundreds of successfully completed projects in the area of desktop software applications development. We have managed to aggregate knowledge and experience at practically all levels – from low-level software development (for example drivers for Windows and Linux) to developing user interfaces with .NET, Objective C, Qt.
In particular, we have expertise in development of the following types of desktop applications:
- - Instant messaging, voice messaging,
- - Backup and replication services Firewalls, remote security and administration solutions, Desktop applications of any complexity with a customizable user interface, system extensions and add-ons / plug-ins for popular applications (Outlook, Firefox, Skype, Adobe Acrobat, Adove InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, XTensions for QuarkXPress, etc)
- - Online/offline car parts catalogs,
- - Educational and healthcare systems,
- - Travel booking systems.
More about custom software development services here.
We improved Outlook4Gmail performance and launched version 4.3.2.
Whats new in version 4.3.2:
- - Added ability to find and remove duplicates in Contacts and Calendar events,
- - Added synchronization of “Busy Status” for Calendar events,
- - Prevent Outlook Security Programmatic Access Warning.
Download updated plug-in here.
Scand accomplished procurement management system development which allows to track customers/suppliers, manage sales and logistics, generate reports, obtain statistics on business processes and manage internal documentation.
The system highlights are:
- - It is easily customizable according to the customer needs due to the module’s structure,
- - Integration with third-party services for access to public references,
- - Provide infographics as visual representations of information with the ability to customize the interface according to customer needs,
- - Optimized for PCs and mobile devices as well.
The system appears to be a web-based procurement solution that reduces the time and efforts required to monitor organizational expenses. Continue reading…
Augmented reality is one of the most exciting and cutting-edge technologies that digitally enhancing view of any object. This technology turns any object into interactive and allows digital manipulations.
AR application adds layers with 2D and 3D models directly over the object image captured by camera taking in advantage the angle and the distance to the object. So you can view 3D models of motor vehicle, furniture, etc., using your Android or IOS devices like them were in the real world over the image from your camera.
Scand developed an augmented reality application Vision_AR. Learn more about our application here.
The fourth Scand Table Soccer Championship is over.
Hearty congratulations to our Winners: Ilya Gurskiy, Aleksandra Dvoskina and Igor Nasibyants.
Congratulations also to our Finalists: Ilia Ryabokon and Vadzim Tashlikovich
Thank you to all teams for SC&TS 2014!
We are looking forward for the next SC&TS 2015 that will take place at Scand’s office next autumn.
Scand Table Soccer Championship SC&TS 2014 is coming to the final line! The semi-finals are over.
Today, the main fight for the Cup will occur at 3 p.m. We look forward to meeting the strongest teams of fourth championship:
- “Ot Borta” – Ilia Ryabokon, Vadzim Tashlikovich;
- “Kriptopoyalnik” – Ilya Gurskiy, Aleksandra Dvoskina/ Igor Nasibyants.
After the final match the awards ceremony will take place. Winners and finalists will be awarded with special prizes.
Have fun playing and good luck to all participants!
Scand is in TOP 20 software exporters according to Belorussian High Technology Park results for 2013!
Scand development team are pleased to announce Smart Feed Reader 2.0 for Android!
Smart Feed Reader is a free, full-featured RSS, RDF and ATOM news reader. You can manage news automatically with Smart News Filtering, organize Feeds Groups by any criteria you choose – music, sport, movies and international news, rate the most interesting readings and share them with your friends and colleagues.
What’s new in version 2.0:
- - Updated design,
- - New settings,
- - Possibility to delete articles in the “Stars” folder,
- - Possibility to restore deleted articles,
- - New function “Auto-clean”,
- - Possibility to subscribe new feeds by finding them using keywords,
- - New criteria “Search for a single word” in the “Rules”,
- - Improved application stability.
If you haven’t tested Smart Feed Reader yet, now is the time!
Get it now on Google Play.
Several weeks ago Google announced end of support for Google Calendar Sync. On August 1st, 2014 this application stopped syncing events between Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook!
But Outlook4Gmail did not! Just as within the past four years, it serves as a simple and reliable Google Sync alternative!
We are constantly enhancing Outlook4Gmail with new features and provide an opportunity for users to save their time and enjoy this Outlook plugin for syncing calendars and contacts.
Today we are pleased to announce the release of version 4.2.1!
There are added new important features:
- - Ability to skip synchronization of old events (older than 1 month, older than 1 year and etc.),
- - Added support of 4, 8, 12, 24 hours options by scheduled automatic synchronization,
- - Fixed synchronization of non-standard recurrent events like “the last”, “the 2nd”, “the 1st” and etc.
We started development of our utility 5 years ago and most of this time provided it for free for Internet community. However, to be able to provide support and develop new features, we had to make some features to be available for commercial users only. However, we provide 15 days money back guarantee period, so you are welcome to try the product.
We welcome feedback on our product and always do our best to get customers’ satisfaction