Facility Fuse - facility management application
Business: Enterprise software
Development Environment: MS Visual Studio 2008, SVN
Technology: C#, NHibernate, NUnit, Infragistics UI Components
The task was to develop a Web-based facility management application software with customizable logic.
- Access to all functionality is controlled by authorization levels, and a variety of reports can be generated;
- The application was initially built with localization support. Every form and grid is customizable on per-user level;
- Meta descriptions for the forms are read from the database on the fly, then transformed into HTML form and cached;
- A client may add a number of custom fields if necessary, and customize dynamic workflow for each service;
- The application consists of independent modules, which can be purchased and installed separately;
- It has a top-notch UI built with Ajax technology, including multiple-room agenda view;
- Every asset of the organization is stored in a single place - there is a catalogue which provides clear and convenient access to them from different places in the application (via hierarchical grids);
- The application also includes charge management module, which supports internal/external suppliers, cost centers, checks stock availability, charges per department/person, etc.
We developed a web-based facility management application, which provides effective control over requests, complaints or reported issues, incidents, work orders, reservations, visitor registration, car fleet management.