Mobile DMS client
Business: Enterprise software
Development Environment: XCode + iOS SDK, Eclipse + Android SDK
Technology:Objective C, CVS, Leak Tool, Allocations Tool, Time Profiler, Clang code static analyzer
The idea was to develop a mobile client application software for customer's Document Management System (DMS). We developed document management application, which enables companies and individuals to organize workflow, to manage tasks and synchronize metadata and documents, as well through our app users can generate reports on what was planned and done in the field. This mobile document management software can be successfully used for Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) and large Enterprises and Corporates.
- Ability to attach metadata to documents and tasks, such as images, photos, videos, and other media types;
- Secure communication channel is used for data exchange;
- Optimal usage of system resources (low memory consumption);
- Local data protection. Excluded possibility of data reading on "ROOT" and "Jailbreak" devices.
The client application has the following features:
- Flexible user interface;
- Ability to receive, edit and synchronize tasks;
- Data protection;
- Secure data storage;
- Documents exchange;
- Receiving of current GPS coordinates and tasks output for the current location;
- Report formats: PDF, XML, HTML;
- Ability to sent reports, messages and error information via email or using server-side application programming interface (API);
- Ability to edit documents;
- Creating and editing images and schemes;
- Creating and adding signatures to forms and documents.
As a result Scand created enterprise mobility software solution, which provides tight security and high reliability and allows only people authorized to have access to information. The main features are flexibility and high-speed of application, as well as easy and rapid support due to the selected model and architecture.