Custom Document Management System
Business: B2B, Enterprise software
Development Environment: HomeSite +, IIS, PostgreSQL, WinCVS
This system is designed to enhance communication and increase productivity with the client team and its partners. The application integrates traditional change management functionality with document management and workflow capabilities to assure the visibility, accuracy and timeliness of interactions across organizations.
- This application allows users to create and manage Product Change Requests (PCR) and Product Change Notifications (PCN) and have them automatically routed to the appropriate resources within and across partner organizations;
- As a high-level view of a single, database-driven document repository providing both a location and formalized structure for storing and sharing documents, users can easily access, share, upload, and remove documents related to their functional area;
- As a secure, cross-enterprise source for scheduling information, internal and external individuals and groups can clearly communicate events, activities and milestones. Users can create, share and view events that are associated with an organization, function or assignment;
- As the source of truth, the reporting component enables management and staff to measure, monitor and manage key metrics, improving the health and impact of the partnership as defined mutually agreed-upon measures.
- Implemented authorization via the internal client authorization system with VPN connection;
- We used several third-party components in order to reduce system development time, testing, and implementation, for document encryption, file uploading, working with Office documents, PDF document manipulations;
- Limited data access, which are stored in a separate database. The client has full access to all data and its partners only in their data;
- An unique system of business process creation and monitoring with determination of the stages in the process. This system allows to appoint responsible persons for stages, to create automatically calendar task list for each dedicated person, performance estimation and reporting for each stage of the business process;
- Using Oracle as a powerful tool for storing and processing large amounts of data.
Scand accomplished an integration system for enterprise business process management, which allows creating and managing processes of promotion client products.