Outlook4Gmail Download and Install
Download the latest version (version 4.1.11, April 16, 2014)
- Improved event synchronization with custom timezones.
- Fixed support of "Invalid" and "Ambiguous" time values (Daylight saving time).
- Fixed support of custom DPI settings.
- Improved synchronization of "Canceled" and "AllDay" events; events with poorly-formatted data.
- Improved contacts pictures synchronization.
- Improved contacts groups synchronization.
- Improved application ribbon that makes easier access to synchronization options (Outlook 2010 or higher is required).
- Full support of all contact's phone number types.
- Support of multiple Outlook Data Files (*.pst).
- Support of Internet Calendars.
- Option to clean up empty Contact Groups on synchronization.
- One and two way syncing of calendars from multiple Google accounts in Outlook, syncing existing calendars, creating new calendars.
- Two-way Outlook Contact Categories Sync with Google Groups.
- Automatic sync of contacts and calendars by regular time interval, between certain hours of the day or when Outlook starts.
- Contact Picture Sync: simple way to sync contacts with profile photos.
- Support of multiple Gmail accounts, synchronization supports 'one-to-many', 'many-to-one' and 'many-to-many' relationships.
- Outlook4Gmail menu to Outlook 2003-2007. The menu provides access to the main application functionality and settings.
Free Trial version is available for download:
- Limited functionality for free version;
- We dont provide Technical support for free version.
In order to have full functionality of this product, you need to buy the full unlimited version.
After Outlook4Gmail is downloaded, launch Outlook4GmailSetup.exe. The installation wizard will guide you through the setup process: starting with a welcome screen, via selecting destination location, program start menu options and folder, to installation overview/ready mode, setup progress and the final screen with the installation results.
Configuring "Google Authorized Access"
Quick configuring guide for MS Outlook 2010/2013 and 2003/2007:
For more setting details please refer to the Manual page.
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org