Feed Reader - smart mobile application
Business: News, Mobile Apps
Development Environment: XCode + iOS SDK, Eclipse + Android SDK
Platforms: iOS, Android
Scand accomplished a smart mobile application of high availability for the leading operating iOS/Android platforms. It enables users to read a wide range of feeds, manage news by using automated filtering, organize feeds groups by any criteria they choose, rate the most interesting readings or important news and share them with friends. This application will be very useful for mobile users with Android and iOS operating systems.
Smart News Filtering appears to be a powerful and innovative feature that allows you to filter your news automatically. Each filter is made up of search condition to match specific news parameter and an action to perform. You can copy your news into some criteria folder, mark news as Read, Starred or just delete it, to rate news.
The solution has the following features:
- Support of RSS, RDF and ATOM feeds, import feeds from the Google Reader;
- Offline reading of full article content;
- Full-text search;
- Widgets support;
- Easy to add feeds;
- Filtering stories by Author, Title, Content, Category for the best customization;
- Automatic organizing of the feeds by categories;
- Easy to mark fresh news (added, updated);
- Article grouping by Date: Today, Yesterday, Older;
- Easy way to view and play pictures or other media files attached to the articles;
- Full-screen display of News;
- Sliding between news in the News screen with a simple gesture;
- Display of news images with overview in the NewsList screen;
- Star rating of news;
- Sharing content via E-Mail;
- Import/export feeds based on OPML files;
- Portuguese and Russian localization;
- Support of file attachments: download, copy link to file.
Our best mobile development practice allowed to create an efficient and powerful mobile app for feeds reading and filtering.