SkyHistory is now a Skype application to save and manage your Skype chat history and call logs regardless of the client settings
SkyHistory will help you to easily define Skype contacts whose chat history should be stored. You can quickly and easily find any chat session or any instant message using search and filtering systems, common Skype users groups, latest history sessions or Skype in-built calendar. You can also single out important messages and add them to your bookmarks or delete unnecessary messages and even chat sessions.
With SkyHistory you can easily organize a single database to store chat history for all Skype clients you use: at home, at work or on your laptop. To do this you just need to select a proper location for your database with the history and settings on a portable flash-drive or USB-drive.
In fact, Skype tracks your chat history
BUT have you ever tried to do such basic things like those listed below?
- Selecting users whose history you do not want to save otherwise you will be just snowed under spam;
- Looking through chats with a certain Skype user, several users or a group of users for a given period of time;
- Finding a message by entering key words or just applying a simple filter;
- Finding the entire chat history for the given period not necessarily ending up today.
SkyHistory offers you all these features based on intuitive interface to work with the chat history. These functions provide you with full control over the entire chat history, its safety and privacy.
This product uses the Skype API but is not endorsed, certified or otherwise approved in any way by Skype.
Most significant SkyHistory features:
- Tracking chat history using the Skype SDK regardless of the global settings;
- Users can define Skype contacts whose history should be tracked or ignored at any given moment;
Easy and intuitive search for messages based on
- most recent chats history;
- multiple users selection;
- common Skype user groups;
- built-in events calendar;
- quick text fragments lookup system;
- filtering by text fragments system;
- Possibility to mark important messages and add them to bookmarks;
- Possibility to delete a message or the whole chat session from the database;
- Users can change the location of the history database and user settings to ensure the data safety or to share them with other Skype users;
- Possibility to import the existing database;
- Easily customizable user interface;
- Possibility to customize the history layout including font family, font size and color individually for each message type and message element;
- Possibility to view history in the context menu upon right-clicking on a contact on your Skype contact list.
- Skype 188.8.131.52 or higher;
- Windows® 2000, XP, Vista or 7;
- At least a 1GHz processor, 256 MB RAM;
- 20MB of free disk space at system drive.
Support Email: firstname.lastname@example.org